Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm not your Superwomen!!!

刚在电台听了这首歌,

# SUPERWOMEN, Performed by karyn white #

那动人的旋律,非常棒!!
刚刚上网把它的歌词给找出来。
歌词如下...

Early in the morning i put breakfast at your table
And make sure that your coffee has it's sugar and cream
Your eggs are over easy, your toast done lightly
All that's missing is your morning kiss that used to greet me
Now you say your juice is sour, it used to be so sweet
And i can't help but to wonder if you're talking about me
We don't talk the way we used to talk, it's hurting me so deep
I got my pride, i will not cry
But it's making me weak

I'm not your superwoman
I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down
And think that everythings ok
Boy i am only human
This girl needs more than occasional
Hugs as a token of love from you to me

I fought my way through the rush hour trying to make it home just for you
I want to make sure that your dinner will be waiting for you
But when you get there you just tell me you're not hungry at all
You said you'd rather read the paper and you don't want to talk
You're like to think that i'm just crazy when i say that you've changed
I'm convinced i know the problem, you don't love me the same
You're just going through the motions and you're not being fair
I got my pride, i will not cry
Still i can't help but care

Ooh baby, look into the corner of your mind
I'll always be there for you through good and bad times
But i can't be that superwoman that you want me to be
I give my everlasting love if you return love to me

If you feel it in your heart and you understand me stop right where you are, everybody sing along with me

I'm the kind of girl that can treat you so sweet
But you got to realize that you've got to be sweeter to me
I need love, i need trust, your love


如果你边看边听,真的会佩服那歌里的女主角!!!

原来女孩,
面对爱情,可以这么坚强,
就像那歌词里的她,
为了爱情,的那种倔强心态,
我想,
唱出了许多女孩的心声,
现代的女性,事业与爱情也得兼顾,
要在两者之间取得平衡点也不是这么容易...

像歌词里的女孩,
帮男孩泡咖啡,准备早餐,
打理家头事务的,已经少之又少了,
处处为男孩着想,处处为他出心出力,
还要换来他的冷淡对待...

谈恋爱,
最难过的莫过于忽冷忽冷,
跟他说有问题,他说你多心,
说他变了,不再以往般温柔,
他说是你胡思乱想,甚至说暂时冷静,
那把刀插入心里,他却无动于衷...
难道男人不知道女人的忍耐力是有限的,
要挽救已对他死心的女人,是不可能的事情...

给男孩们的话,

倘若你们现在的女友真的好像歌词里的女主角,
那你们可要好好珍惜,不要轻易让她走掉,
不然,就只可用后悔莫及来形容已失去她的心情...

Lastly,
|Tis song is really Nice...Super Super Best...|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails